JDCAP members are excited to be host to the 2017 JDCAP Annual Conference
September 27 - 29, 2017
Kalahari Resorts & Convention Center, Pocono Manor
The Conference on Juvenile Services is a unique forum that brings together the leadership and direct care professionals from juvenile services and other human services professionals for training and the opportunity to network and share innovative program service approaches being implemented within the juvenile justice system throughout the country. We hope you will have a participatory role in shaping the agenda and future direction of our juvenile justice system.
· To convene a diverse representation of juvenile service practitioners, trainers, and educators
· To provide an open forum for an exchange of ideas and a discussion of issues
· To build partnerships for enhanced service delivery
· To be innovative in planning for the profession’s future
· To educate all participants on the critical issues in juvenile justice
· To share best practices
· To celebrate our successes
Use the below link for conference registration and additional information.
All Conference workshops, general sessions, exhibit showcase, and special events will take place at the Kalahari Resorts & Conventions, Pocono Mountains, Pennsylvania.
Call In Reservations: 1-877-525-2427 and refer to group block “JDCAP 2017.”
Use the below link for additional information on exhibitor and conference sponsorship