JDCAP members are excited to host the
2018 PA Juvenile Justice Service Conference
September 26 - 28, 2018
Kalahari Resorts & Convention Center, Pocono Manor
See Below for Registration Information
ATTENDEE LETTER FROM 2017 CONFERENCE
The Conference on Juvenile Services is a unique forum that brings together the leadership and direct care professionals from juvenile services and other human services professionals for training and the opportunity to network and share innovative program service approaches being implemented within the juvenile justice system throughout the country. We hope you will have a participatory role in shaping the agenda and future direction of our juvenile justice system.
· To convene a diverse representation of juvenile service practitioners, trainers, and educators
· To provide an open forum for an exchange of ideas and a discussion of issues
· To build partnerships for enhanced service delivery
· To be innovative in planning for the profession’s future
· To educate all participants on the critical issues in juvenile justice
· To share best practices
· To celebrate our successes
Conference registration and additional information.
All Conference workshops, general sessions, exhibit showcase, and special events will take place at the Kalahari Resorts & Conventions, Pocono Mountains, Pennsylvania.
Additional information on exhibitor and conference sponsorship